Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lack of Posts

Sorry for the lack of updates.  It's finals week and I'm about to fly out to California for the holidays :D  I''ll have plenty of things to share with you guys and hopefully get you'll get a better idea of what I'm like :)  I've been looking forward to this trip for a LONG time.  Despite the length of the trip, I'll definitely take advantage of it.  I'm going to take pictures of my "Natural Habitat"  and show you guys what California winters are like.  I'm really excited to see my friends whom I haven't seen for almost Two years!  It's crazy how time flies!  I'm really excited to wear sweaters and scarves, drink HOT drinks and bake my ass off!  I'm really excited to see my CAT!  UGH!  Her judgmental stares, dislike for peasant cat food and hogging half my bed.  When I have more time, I'll try to post something more substantial and kooky :)  Sorry for the delays!

No comments:

Post a Comment